Skip to content
The TCM lactation treatment could solve the common problems that breastfeeding mums often encounter:
- No milk or insufficient milk production
- Breast engorgement
- Flat or inverted nipple
- Latching on related issue
- Weaning challenges
- Menstrual Cramp is also known as period pain, period cramp or Dysmenorrhea.
- It is the cramping pains at the lower abdomen that occurs just before and during menstrual periods for some women. Menstrual Cramp might cause some women to feel nausea, fatigue, abdomen pain, headache, dizziness, not able to rest well, etc.
- TCM Physician will assess and decide the category of TCM diagnosis that a female patient might fall under in order to prescribe treatment plan.
error: Content is protected !!