Mr Thum Ching Kuan
Senior TCM Physician
- Licensed TCM Practitioner (Singapore)
Main Clinical Interest in TCM:
- Pain management 筋伤痛症
- Stroke rehabilitation 中风后遗症
- Infertility 不孕不育
Brief Professional Background
Mr Thum Ching Kuan is a Singapore registered TCM physician with more than 9 years of experience providing TCM and housecall services.
He graduated from Guangzhou University of TCM, experienced in pain management, stroke patients’ rehabilitation and helping couples with fertility issues to get pregnant.
He provides personalized TCM therapies such as acupuncture, tuina, moxibustion, cupping, scrapping, chinese medicine and food therapy to suit different needs of patients.
He also gives talks and provides guidance to caretakers to perform DIY acupressure to immobile patients for daily care and self care.
TCM is an interest turned passion career switch for him and his goal is to modernize TCM and benefit more people.
Physician’s Achievements and Accolades:
- Diploma (Singapore College of TCM)
- Bachelor(Guangzhou University of TCM)
- Bachelor (Electrical, Honors), NUS
- M.Tech Knowledge Engineering, NUS
Consultation Hours 诊病时间 :
- Mon 星期一: 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Wed 星期三: 2pm to 5:30pm
- Fri 星期五: 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Sat 星期六: 8:30am to 12:30pm
- House Call Service is available. 提供出诊服务
- All services are by appointment only. 所有服务均需预约。